Wednesday 12 February 2014

WWW Wednesdays #2

To play along, just answer the following three questions…


WWW_Wednesdays4What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish?
What do you think you'll read next?

Here is a meme hosted by Shouldbereading that is really fun and easy to do. All you have to do is answer the 3 questions above. Each photo will take you to the goodreads link for the book to get a synopsis if your interested in reading one of these books.



Furies of Calderon (Codex Alera, #1)

What are you currently reading?
I'm currently reading Furies of Calderon by Jim Butcher and I think I'm going to really love this series. I'm excited to finish this soon I have about a days reading left and will be definitely buy the second book Academ's Fury soon. 



Storm Shells (Wishes, #3)

What did you recently finish?
Today I finished Storm Shells, the third book in the Saving Wishes Series by G.J Walker-Smith. I have really enjoyed reading this book. It is partly set in Australia and just had some really cool characters even if I did want to murder them at times.  I will be soon reading the 4th book as well as the companion novel that fits in as the 2.5 book.


The Pact


What do you think you'll read next?

I'm going to be reading The Pact by Jodi Picoult over the next few weeks with the lovely Ebony from The Book Bee. She has read some of Jodi Picoult's books before and has assured me that they aren't as scary as I have been thinking they are in my head. It should hopefully take us about 3 weeks of planned reading to finish this and then I'll be putting up a review.


Will you be adding any of these to your tbr? Or have you read them already?

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye