Wednesday 19 February 2014

WWW Wednesday #3


To play along, just answer the following three questions…


WWW_Wednesdays4

What are you currently reading?

What did you recently finish?

What do you think you'll read next?


Here is a meme hosted by Shouldbereading that is really fun and easy to do. All you have to do is answer the 3 questions above. Each photo will take you to the goodreads link for the book to get a synopsis if your interested in reading one of these books.

The Pact


What are you currently reading?

I'm currently reading The Pact by Jodi Picoult with Ebony from The Book Bee (she's wonderful). We are reading 150 pages a week. Without even being 150 pages through yet I can tell I'm going to really enjoy this. Already I'm in love with Chris the main boy in story. I feel so much for him! We should finish this in roughly 2 more weeks if the scheduled stays intact. 


The Wrong Girl



What did you recently finish?

I recently finished The Wrong Girl by Zoë Foster, I received an  ARC copy of this book through Netgalley. I enjoyed it and will probably will pick up a physical copy when it's released. It has a really cool looking cover that would look pretty on my shelves. 




Half Bad (Half Life, #1)


What do you think you'll read next?


Next I'll be reading Half Bad by Sally Green I received an ARC for this as well through Netgalley and I'd like to read and review it before it's release. The little bit I've heard about it makes it seem like the next big thing which is very exciting. I plan to read this in the middle of The Pact when I've hit my page goal for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye