Wednesday 26 February 2014

WWW Wednesday #4

To play along, just answer the following three questions…


WWW_Wednesdays4

What are you currently reading?

What did you recently finish?

What do you think you'll read next?


Here is a meme hosted by Shouldbereading that is really fun and easy to do. All you have to do is answer the 3 questions above. Each photo will take you to the Goodreads link for the book to get a synopsis if your interested in reading one of these books. I'll also put a link to purchase the books if your interested at the end of each part.



Half Bad (Half Life, #1)


What are you currently reading?

I'm currently reading Half Bad by Sally Green, I received this as an ARC copy and holy god I've never been so excited for anything. I had high expectations and so far they are being blown  away! Nathan the protagonist in this story pulls all my heart strings. He's half white witch half black witch and treated horrible by nearly everyone for it. - Book Depository


Naked in Death

What did you recently finish?

I recently finished Naked in Death by J.D. Robb, this is one of my favourite mystery adult series. I probably read this at least 5 times just because I love it so much. It has its crime elements but also really sweet romance elements. I've set myself a challenge that over the next couple of years I will try and read the whole 40ish book (and still growing) series. - Book Depository

1984


What do you think you'll read next?

Next I'm hopefully going to read 1984 by George Orwell I've been looking for the time to read this since I brought it. I've only ever heard amazing things about It and it also fits really well into my current school assignment which is a wonderful plus. - Book Depository




Are any of these in your tbr pile? Or have you read any before?

2 comments:

  1. Cannot wait to see your final thoughts on Half Bad!
    I haven't read any Nora Roberts' books, but my nan loves them. I love adult mystery and crime books, so I may have to check that series out!
    I really want to read 1984! I've started it several times, but always put it down because of other commitments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't ever read any of Nora Roberts' romance novels but I love the ' In Death' series. I'm the same with 1984, I never feel like I have enough time so I'm going to make time for it now! Are you planning to try and read it again?

      Delete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye