Monday 17 February 2014

Stacking The Shelves #3

Stacking the shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews each week on whatever day you choose you create a post listing any books you've received for review, as a gift or just brought yourself. I'm going to be posting this every Monday (hopefully). All books not under heading Review Copies I have purchased myself. Books under heading Review Copies were given to me in return for a honest review.

For the last 2 weeks I didn't do my stacking the shelves post due to a lack of time with my TAFE starting so I have a lot of books that I've added to my shelves I'm going to list them in past books together and then this weeks.

Past Weeks

The Princess Bride - William Goldman,  Goodreads - Amazon
Anna Karenina - Leo Tolstoy, Goodreads - Amazon
Be My Shield - Jo Spurrier, Goodreads - Amazon


Winter Be My Shield (Children of the Black Sun, #1)The Princess BrideAnna Karenina


Making Faces - Amy Harmon, Goodreads - Amazon
How to Fall in Love - Cecelia Ahren, Goodreads - Amazon
Verity - Claire Farrell, Goodreads - Amazon


Verity (Cursed, #1)Making FacesHow to Fall in Love

This Week


Saving Wishes - G.J Walker-Smith, Goodreads - Amazon
Second Hearts - G.J Walker-Smith, Goodreads - Amazon
Storm Shells - G.J Walker-Smith, Goodreads - Amazon

Storm Shells (Wishes, #3)
Saving Wishes (The Wishes, #1)
Second Hearts (Wishes, #2)

Review Copies

Violet is Blue - Tawny Stokes, Goodreads - Amazon
Endless - Amanda Gray, Goodreads - Amazon
Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead, Goodreads - Amazon


Vampire Academy Official Movie Tie-In EditionViolet is BlueEndless


The Wrong Girl - Zoe Foster, Goodreads - Amazon Release Date: 26th Feb 2014
 Lights Over Emerald Creek - Shelley Davidow, Goodreads - Pre-Order Release Date: 28th Feb 2014 Half Bad - Sally Green, Goodreads - Amazon - Release Date: 4th March 2014



Half Bad (Half Life, #1)The Wrong GirlLights Over Emerald Creek



I know this is a lot of books, but it is 3 weeks worth!

Have you read any of these? Are there any you'd like me to review first?
Will you add any to your TBR?

4 comments:

  1. Great post Katie. :) I've been meaning to read Anna Karenina for a while now! Making Faces has me intrigued - I've heard some great things about it!
    I got Endless of off netgalley, and I really want to read it, but am trying to prioritise books that haven't been published yet...I went a bit crazy with requesting books when I first made a netgalley account...I can't wait to hear what you think about Vampire Academy! It truly surprised me although I don't like it as much now as I did when I first read it. The Wrong Girl sounds like it will be good and Half Bad has me intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Out of everything I'm most excited to read half bad I've heard its amazing and I'm hoping to be able to read Anna Karenina sometime this year when I have some free time. I know what you mean about prioritising I'm doing the same thing with The Wrong Girl, Lights Over Emerald Creek and Half Bad they are all released the end of this month and I'm trying so hard to get the reviews out. Netgalley makes it to easy to go nuts, there's so many good books.

      Delete
  2. Anna Karenina is such a great book! I loved it so much I wrote my senior seminar paper (I have a bachelor's in English) on it! Haha Also yay I'm reading the Vampire Academy series right nowww

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I steal your bachelor in English? That's my long term goal. I'm trying to read the bottom 3 ARC's first, as they are being published in the next few weeks after that I'm going to hopefully start Anna Karenina.

      Delete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye