Thursday 27 February 2014

The Book Cake Tag


Today I'm going to bake the only thing I actuality can! A virtual book cake mmmm, delicious! So this is basically a Vlog tag that Ebony over at The Book Bee converted into a blog format and then because she's super wonderful she tagged me.This is a nice simple tag that only requires you to make a post making the cake and then tag some friends and share the fun. I'm a 'do what you like' kind of person so if you are thinking this looks fun then I tag you, I also want to tag Kerrie Ann from Reading For Life

There are 7 elements to a basic cake, to mimic this there are seven questions all related to the ingredients that you have to answer. I'm not going to explain my books unless asked so if you're curious why I picked a certain book leave me a comment and I'll try and explain my choice. 

Ingredients

Flour; A book that was slow to start off but soon 

picked up as it went along.

Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables, #1)
Anne of Green Gables - L. M. Montgomery


Butter; A book that had a really rich and great plot.

The Final Empire (Mistborn, #1)
The Final Empire - Brandon Sanderson


Eggs; A book that you thought was going to 

be terrible but turned out good.

Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1)
Wicked Lovely - Melissa Marr


Sugar; A book that was sugary and sweet.

Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)
Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins


Icing; A book that cover every story element that you enjoy.

It's Kind of a Funny Story
It's Kind of a Funny Story - Ned Vizzini


Sprinkles; A book series you turn to when you're

in a slump or feeling down.

Ruins of Gorlan (Rangers Apprentice, #1)
Ranger's Apprentice series - John Flanagan


Cherry on top; Your favourite book so far this year.

A Monster Calls
A Monster Calls - Patrick Ness


This is my first tag! I hope you all give it a go as well and have some fun.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, thanks so much for posting this Katie! I really enjoyed reading your answers! I agree with you on Anne of Green Gables - really enjoyed that one. I loved It's Kind of a Funny Story too and I really need to get onto The Final Empire, Anna and the French Kiss and A Monster Calls - heard such great things about all of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was so much fun! Thanks for tagging me. Anne of Green Gables is so sweet but the start is crazy slow! If you read any of the others pick A Monster Calls first!

      Delete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye