Monday 10 March 2014

Stacking The Shelves #5


Stacking the shelves is a meme hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews each week on whatever day you choose you create a post listing any books you've received for review, as a gift or just brought yourself. I'm going to be posting this every Monday (hopefully). All books not under heading Review Copies I have purchased myself or borrowed from the library or a friend. Books under heading Review Copies were given to me in return for a honest review. I'm trying to read all my review copies so I haven't really purchased anything.



Maze Runner - James Dashner,  Goodreads - Book Depository



Review Copies

Hexed - Michelle Krys, Goodreads - Book Depository
Look Who's Back - Timur Vermes, Goodreads - Book Depository
Prisoner of Night and Fog - Anne Blankman, Goodreads - Book Depository


6 comments:

  1. I love seeing which books you pick up each week. :) I really want to read The Maze Runner, there seems to be a lot of split decisions on whether people like or not. Hexed sounds interesting, but I'm undecided as to whether or not I'll add it to my TBR. Prisoner of Night and Fog sounds super good and I love both editions of the cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, it's a bit of random choice thing I like to have a variety of things to reads. I saw The Maze Runner on kindle daily deals so I figured it was time to make up my mind myself to if I like it or dislike it. I love the cover above for Prisoner of Night and Fog but the cover with the girls face is beautiful too! All the stars go to the graphic designer of them!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ooh, as Bo above said some people hate it and some love it. I can't wait till I read it to see what I think, I could go either way. What was your favourite thing about it?

      Delete
  3. I love your blog. So cute!! I have Maze Runner on my TBR list. *sigh* One day I will get to it. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I think you either have read it or you have it on your TBR theres no in between when it comes to the maze runner.

      Delete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye