Wednesday 29 January 2014

WWW Wednesdays

To play along, just answer the following three questions…


WWW_Wednesdays4What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish?
What do you think you'll read next?

Here is a meme hosted by Shouldbereading that is really fun and easy to do. All you have to do is answer the 3 questions above.

Each photo will take you to the goodreads link for the book to get a synopsis if your interested in reading one of these books.



A Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2)
What are you currently reading?
I'm currently reading A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin George, I've been reading this for a week now and am slowly making my way through it. I'm really enjoying it so far and I think I'll end up liking it better than A Game of Thrones.




Princess Academy by Shannon Hale


What did you recently finish?
This morning I started and finished Princess Academy by Shannon Hale. I brought this on a whim in kindles summer sale and I'm really glad I did, it was a really sweet middle-grade fairy-tale like story that had an interesting plot line. I just have to add as well, how beautiful is this cover?


The Monstrumologist (The Monstrumologist, #1)



What do you think you'll read next?
I want to read The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey next when I feel like I need a break for A Clash of Kings i'll pick this up. This is the first book in The Monstrumologist series and to say I've heard great things about this is an understatement.




Will you be adding any of these to your tbr? Or have you read them already?

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye